[LMB] WGW literacy and paper generally

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Jan 28 13:09:41 GMT 2019

I’ve always thought that the Farmers were on the verge of the water powered part of the industrial revolution. They have water powered grist mills and sawmills at least. I don’t think anything was mentioned about what powered the mint’s presses. We never saw Tripoint directly but I would be surprised if they didn’t use water powered furnace blowers and drop hammers.
The Lakewalker insistence on being mobile (for good reason) is fraying around the edges even in the North.
It may be time for true cooperation between the groups. There are many other ways of organizing besides Lords and Slaves. The Lakewalkers don’t want to be dependent but most, especially ones like Dar, look way down at Farmers. Aside from Luthia, does anyone fit Farmers make horseshoes?

Sent from my iPhone