[LMB] Missing iBooks editions (was Re: Ruthlessly Luthlian ...)

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:43:28 GMT 2019

[LMB] Missing iBooks editions (was Re: Ruthlessly Luthlian ...)
Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com
Mon Jan 28 07:58:19 GMT 2019

RW:  I have noticed that several Penric titles appeared to have
disappeared from the iBooks store: “Penric’s Demon”, “Penric’s Fox”,  &
“The Prisoner of Limnos (“Mira’s Last Dance” doesn’t show up in the
search). The audiobook versions of the above titles do appear.

LMB:  They all seem to be here as far as I can tell, except for the
newest one --

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/lois-mcmaster-bujold/id18390946?mt=11#see-all/top-books

iBooks search function is maddening, though.