[LMB] What's out there?

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:44:05 GMT 2019

________________________________

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019, at 16:27, Howard Brazee wrote:

> How far south do people go?   Is there an equivalent to South America?
>  Is it blight free?   Could we have a blight free equivalent of
> Polynesia or Australia?

They import tea, maybe it's just not worth it to explore thousands of miles of blighted coast for no gain.

--
Little Egret by email
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames

Tea is grown in South Carolina, near Charleston, I think. You can get it from Bigelow. There are other tea plantations  down south, I think.  Also, somewhere on the west coast