[LMB] Sharing Knife: What's out there?

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:32:33 GMT 2019

Ursula <uleubner at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Also, we know that malices don't come up on blight. Could the scarcity
> of malices in the south be, not because they were killed off, but
> because low levels of blight in the soil/water, brought south from
> the Western Levels by erosion, suppress them?

I figured that malices don't come up on blight for one of two reasons.
First, we know that when two malices meet, they struggle until one
absorbs the other.  If there was a malice "seed" in an area that was
being stripped of its ground and being blighted, that "seed" would
be absorbed.

Second, a malice "seed" needs to absorb ground in order to develop.
There isn't any ground in a blighted area that would let that happen.

Joel