[LMB] Sharing Knife: What's out there?

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Thu Jan 31 14:06:32 GMT 2019

 But once the land is rejuvenated, there's ground again, isn't there?
Karen A. Wyle

 From: Joel Polowin <jpolowin at hotmail.com>

I figured that malices don't come up on blight for one of two reasons.
First, we know that when two malices meet, they struggle until one
absorbs the other.  If there was a malice "seed" in an area that was
being stripped of its ground and being blighted, that "seed" would
be absorbed.
Second, a malice "seed" needs to absorb ground in order to develop.
There isn't any ground in a blighted area that would let that happen.
Joel

Gwynne: That means that the safest place to be is on rejuvenated blight.
Find a spot that's had a malice through, and then come back to life, and
you can at least be sure that you'll never have a malice hatching in your
back yard.

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kawyle at att.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk