[LMB] Sharing Knife: What's out there?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Jan 31 14:15:38 GMT 2019

> On Jan 31, 2019, at 5:27 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Gwynne: That means that the safest place to be is on rejuvenated blight.
> Find a spot that's had a malice through, and then come back to life, and
> you can at least be sure that you'll never have a malice hatching in your
> back yard.

I’m not sure.   Wouldn’t rejuvenation build up ground?

I like thinking of malices as a result of the powerful magicians being short-term greedy at the expense of the long-term, and it got away from them, with obvious parallels with our world today.

But there were some who were able to create the Lakewalkers to counter this.   They were a conservative response that has worked for a long time, but times change.   Maybe it’s time to go to the next step.