[LMB] Sharing Knife: Fawn

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:19:47 GMT 2019

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 8:57 AM Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Fawn blames her small stature for some of her troubles, and I think
> in the Lakewalker camp she's right.
>
> Fawn is short for a Farmer, let alone a Lakewalker. ...
>
> If she was six inches taller, with straight mousy hair, and not as
> pretty, would they have taken her a bit more seriously?
> --

oh ghu, not this again - has anyone read "A Spell for Chameleon" by Piers
Anthony, 1977?  In the magical land of Xanth, there's a woman  who has a
monthly cycle... she goes from pretty and dumb to ugly and smart.

BECAUSE OF COURSE A PRETTY WOMAN CAN'T BE SMART
ADSLOPIRGHPOIAGERHP[ANH[IOBAO[IHAGOI[ARGO[IJAGROIJ[.

Ahem.  Pardon me.  Why no, this trope hasn't ever affected anyone I know,
why do you ask? :(

Sylvia