No subject

Wed Jan 30 12:40:41 GMT 2019

than I), the best estimates of how "dead" languages were pronounced is
based on a sort of cross-referencing with their fossil remains combined
with their use in poetry, seeing what rhymes or scans in verse.

Of course, it may be all holding itself up by its bootstraps, and the
first time-machine could destroy the whole edifice. :)
--
The fact that you can't sell your daughter for three goats and a
cow means we've already redefined marriage.  - PlantingPeace.org