[LMB] It's a birthdayyyyyyyyy!!!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:19:42 BST 2019

Today we celebrate the birth of John Cowan, back in 1958!

John, we send you our best birthday wishes, and hope you have a
lovely celebration,

And to help you enjoy yourself, you will have a special trip to
Jackson's Whole, to visit the Bharaputra laboratories. They'll give you
an eye-popping tour, showing all their skills, and options, on offer.
And then as a birthday treat you can have the body-modifications of
your choice!  Just imagine all the interesting and useful, and enjoyable,
little alterations they can make for you!

Afterwards you'll spend some time at a local spa to recover, and then
you'll head for home, feeling like a new man.

Of course, they can do that for you too, if you want....

Have a great birthday, John!