[LMB] Jackson’s Whole & Jackson’s of Piccadilly

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Jul 2 21:09:21 BST 2019

I keep mixing up Brahmaputra, the river in Assam in NE India (as tributary rivers goes, it compares well to the Missouri River in the US—ginormous), and House Bharaputra. My favorite teas are grown in the Brahmaputra valley.

Twining’s now owns J of P, and while it doesn’t seem the latter ever produced anything but blends, the former sells Assam teas. I have a vague memory of a brief visit from Aruvqan and companion, trying a single estate Assam sample I’d just bought.

Bhara- sure sounds an awful lot like Barra- . . . might I have missed a small detail?

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala