[LMB] I found a character that reminds me of Miles...

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Wed Jul 3 02:48:53 BST 2019

On Jul 2, 2019, at 3:39 PM, A. Marina Fournier <saffronrose at me.com> wrote:

> A possible inspiration seed for this character—
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphra_Behn

Do you know Liz Duffy Adams' play "Or," about Aphra Behn?  My daughter was Charles II, among other parts, in a production a few years ago; it's a hoot.  (See http://go.marybaldwin.edu/shakespeare/files/2012/12/SAPfolio_spring2014.pdf -- scroll down for article about the play and production, with photo of my daughter with her roommate and fellow actor.)

Katherine