[LMB] Penric reread, the very beginning

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Jul 4 02:32:39 BST 2019

On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 04:54:25PM -0400, Sylvia McIvers wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 7:44 PM M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > I think the Gods have other plans for Penric's mother and brother. And for
> > whatever reasons, the other members of the party were not "the strongest"
> > for Ruchia's demon.
> >
> > Micki

In one of the middle books (Fox? Mission? can't remember) Penric muses
about having lost two mothers: his biological mother who died while he
was doing the Bastard's business, and the Princess/Archdivine for whom
he worked for several years.

Fred

> Actually, since Penric was be-demoned, we didn't see much of his family at
> all.
> Are they still alive? Proud of their Learned son? Slightly embarrassed at
> just whose ribbons he's wearing?
>
> Sylvia
> frustrated as usual at backbrain's insistence on using "who's, whose"
> interchangeably.

                       I can do all things through Christ
                              who strengthens me.