[LMB] Sorcerous Keyboards

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Thu Jul 4 03:37:10 BST 2019

Agreed, the XT keyboard was better, BUT it is no longer available as far
as I know. The Model M IS from Unicomp and that is what I am using.
Though I read somewhere that the XT keyboard (I believe the Model F) is
being re-engineered and someone will offer it for sale. The price that I
saw made it impractical for me. I found it; it is Model F Labs LLC, in
Garden City, New York, but the price is (or was; this information is
old) $346 to $420 depending on options. I will stay with my Unicomp
Model M.

Harvey