[LMB] Penric reread, the very beginning

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 06:02:02 BST 2019

> > I think the Gods have other plans for Penric's mother and brother. And for
> > whatever reasons, the other members of the party were not "the strongest"
> > for Ruchia's demon.
> >
> > Micki

> Actually, since Penric was be-demoned, we didn't see much of his family at
> all.
> Are they still alive? Proud of their Learned son? Slightly embarrassed at
> just whose ribbons he's wearing?
>
> Sylvia

In one of the middle books (Fox? Mission? can't remember) Penric muses
about having lost two mothers: his biological mother who died while he
was doing the Bastard's business, and the Princess/Archdivine for whom
he worked for several years.

Fred

Micki again: I now seem to remember there being some sort of letter or
even a recollection of a meeting where the mother was reconciliated to
the whole thing?? I've only just finished Penric and the Shaman; a few
more stories to go before I'm ready for Penric 7.