[LMB] Balloons and Streamers!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:16:38 BST 2019

Today we celebrate the birthday of Kirsten Edwards!

Kirsten, we hope you have a wonderful day of joy and delight.

And to help you celebrate, you're going to take an all-expenses-paid
trip on one of the finest ships in the Toscane line. You'll have the
deluxe suite on the trip to the destination of your choice: Earth?
Beta? Escobar? Zouave Twilight? Or points beyond? Choose your
destination and you'll be whisked in a cloud of luxury to see all the
sights and delights on the planet of your choice.

Pack all your finest party gear, the trip will be full of fun and
relaxing (the spa on each of those liners is just amazing!)

And then on the planet you choose, you can tour - all expenses
paid, of course - to see all the sights you'd love to enjoy. Take photos.

Have a wonderful birthday, Kirsten!