[LMB] Another Demon question

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 7 14:02:23 BST 2019

At one point (which I can't find right now) Pen has a discussion with Des
about women carrying demons, and how it affects their lives. Most of
Des's riders were widows, women past the age of childbearing, or women
who didn't want children. But she says that demons and pregnancy don't
go well.

In HH we see Hallana on her third pregnancy, managing despite her demon.
(Mind you, I doubt much could stop her when she decided to do something.)

So you can carry a demon and still carry a baby, too. But what does it do to
the baby? Would there be some effect on the child - some extra powers or
slight god-touch, or something?