[LMB] seal motto

Sean Holland knightofroses at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 03:54:59 BST 2019

 Caveat emptor?  Though, let the wisher/desirer beware could work in some
fashion.  Though I also like the looser translation of Caveat Emptor as
"suck it and see" (in regards to quality of fruit and produce, you
dirty-minded people).  The Bastard seems to expect people to approach
things practically after all.