[LMB] seal motto

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 01:24:01 BST 2019

 Life's a bitch. And then there's the Bastard.
Unexpected.
Wishes Granted According to the Gods' Will
Mysterious Ways
Disaster or Miracle? It's Hard to Say.
The Gods Will Grant What They Can
The Gods Will Grant What They Will Grant
Bend to Their Will, But Do Not Break (LOL, ideally)
As Their Whimsy Takes Us
At the Whimsy of Our Gods
(OK, going to take a look at some of the other ideas.)
The Gods Move With Wider Eyes Than Ours
The Smallest Gifts, The Biggest Headaches
The Hand is Dealt But the Players Choose the Cards
OK, maybe that'll spark something new and interesting. I like the reference to Lord Peter Whimsy because I'm reading Penric now.