[LMB] seal motto

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 03:45:45 BST 2019

Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
> And what he rejects is utterly damned to either sundering or erasure.

We have Betriz's "The Bastard _always_ takes the leftovers.  Always.
It is His, His... it's His _job_.  He _can't_ not take a severed
soul — I thought He already _had_."  By popular belief, at least,
the Bastard doesn't have the option of rejecting, as such.  There are
souls contaminated by being bound to spirit animals; there are those
who are confused by sudden or violent deaths, and not given the proper
rites to help them find their way.  And, of course, those who refuse
the call.  But the Bastard isn't rejecting them.

Motto: "You are welcome."

Joel