[LMB] Another Birthdayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:08:50 BST 2019

Today we remember the special day in 1951 when Ellinor was born!

Ellinor, we wish you joy and delight and a wonderful birthday.

And to make it even more special, you are going to spend a day with
Professora Vorthys. She'll show you around all the best and most
interesting sites in Vorbarr Sultana. (Being Barrayaran, 'most interesting'
generally means 'we've got most of the bloodstains out'.)

Then a tour of the university, with special attention to the library, and
afterwards a High Tea in the Great Hall, when you can chat with some of
the finest minds in the Empire, and find out all the dirt on some of the
best-known (and safely dead) historical figures and events.

Have a list of questions ready, Ellinor!  Anything you've longed to know
will be revealed!  Along with some lovely cream cakes, too.

Have a wonderful time, Ellinor!