[LMB] seal motto

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Jul 12 09:33:21 BST 2019

It's pretty clear that being fatherly will get you in with the Father, as will being a judge. Both Ista and Cazaril had tried on, so to speak, the gods assigned to them and had later been picked up by gods that matched what they were doing. Or in Ista's case,what He wanted her to do.

Though Ista was right: in a human suitor she'd have a good case for harassment and stalking against His Fatness.