[LMB] souls and souls

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 10:59:07 BST 2019

________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:52 PM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold. <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LMB] souls and souls-side note

Micki: Do we have ANY evidence that the Five Gods are Five, but at some
level are One Divine Godhead or whatever? I feel like I read something like
that somewhere, but on the other hand, it's probably first-religion interference
(like people who experience first-language interference when trying to speak
a second-language, and wind up with a horrible accent).

Joel
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to thefabmadamem at yahoo.com

My niece grew up in Indiana, did her last couple of years of high school in Yorkshire while living with her grandmother and attended uni in Wales. The resulting mush of accents probably has Henry Higgins spinning in his grave
Lois-Bujold Info Page - lists.herald.co.uk<http://lists.herald.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lois-bujold>
lists.herald.co.uk
(The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.) Enter your admin address and password to visit the subscribers list:

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kevink45 at hotmail.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk