[LMB] souls and souls

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 13 04:25:05 BST 2019

Micki: Do we have ANY evidence that the Five Gods are Five, but at some
level are One Divine Godhead or whatever? I feel like I read something like
that somewhere, but on the other hand, it's probably first-religion interference
(like people who experience first-language interference when trying to speak
a second-language, and wind up with a horrible accent).

Kevin: My niece grew up in Indiana, did her last couple of years of high school in Yorkshire while living with her grandmother and attended uni in Wales. The resulting mush of accents probably has Henry Higgins spinning in his grave
Lois-Bujold Info Page - lists.herald.co.uk<http://lists.herald.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lois-bujold>
lists.herald.co.uk
(The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.) Enter your admin address and password to visit the subscribers list:

--Micki: LOL, yeah. I probably sound the same way when I try to
speak "religion". Even though I only had about two years of Catholic
catechism, really.