[LMB] What would you choose?

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 12:15:52 BST 2019

From: "M. Haller Yamada" <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>

Gwynne Powell...
...So, given a choice, which would you be: sorcerer or shaman?

--
Micki: .....
I would love to try the Weirding Voice Choir, which was delightfully

Next question: what great beast would you choose, if you could??

I love cats, so the idea of having a cat . . . or a cheetah . . . is very attractive
and powerful. But they don't listen well!?
I think having a very Good Boy (dog) as a Great Beast would be very
healing, and more do-able for me. Smart, but biddable.?
No way would I want a wolf! LOL.?
Micki

Gwynne: You beat me to the next question!

I love cats, but I don't know about having one as a Great Beast. And dogs...
too nice. I'm not that nice. Wolves... maybe. Somehow I keep being drawn
to bears. If nothing else, I could really get into the idea of hibernation.

But with my luck I'd get a meerkat or something.