[LMB] What would you choose?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 11:02:59 BST 2019

On Saturday, July 13, 2019, 08:16:10 PM GMT+9, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

Gwynne: You beat me to the next question!

I love cats, but I don't know about having one as a Great Beast. And dogs...
too nice. I'm not that nice. Wolves... maybe. Somehow I keep being drawn
to bears. If nothing else, I could really get into the idea of hibernation.

But with my luck I'd get a meerkat or something.

--
Micki: I worry about the Great Beast ascending, even though I
don't think we ever see this happening in the books. I don't need to