[LMB] kin Wolf?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 11:06:09 BST 2019

On Sunday, July 14, 2019, 12:53:01 AM GMT+9, Margaret Dean <margdean56 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:41 PM M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>

wrote:

> Micki:
> FWIW, Yvaina, wife of the scholar/baron Wegae kin Pikepool, is introduced
> as
> Baroness Yvaina kin Pikepool. Neither are shamans. And I don't think they
> are paternal cousins, either, although I suppose they could be.

And if they were shamans, their kin animal would be ... a fish?? A big,
predatory fish, to be sure, but still...

--Margaret Dean
  <margdean56 at gmail.com>

Micki: Yes! Isn't it strange? But slippery as a fish, predatory as a pike.
Reminds me of that old song, "Did you ever swing on a star?"
I would think a fish would be a very strange thing to share a mind with!