[LMB] Birthdayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 13:25:38 BST 2019

Today we celebrate the birthday of Meg Selin-Williams, daughter
of Harimad. Meg steps into the teens today, a special milestone.

Meg, we send you our best, biggest birthday wishes for a wonderful
day.

And to help with the celebrations, you'll be spending the day with
the Vorkosigan children!  The twins are just about your age, so they
will be your guides for a special tour of Vorkosigan House - from their
point of view. You'll slide down all the best banisters, explore the
attics and cellars (don't miss the Cetagandan scalps), help fly their
fleet of remote-controlled space ships, explore the gardens, and
check out the secret passages!

Then a fantastic Ma Kosti High Tea and birthday cake just for you.

Have a wonderful day, Meg!

Meg Selin-Williams (dau. of Harimad) - 2006