[LMB] What would you choose?

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sun Jul 14 16:46:16 BST 2019

I wonder about a Great Housecat.
________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 4:02 AM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] What would you choose?

On Saturday, July 13, 2019, 08:16:10 PM GMT+9, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

Gwynne: You beat me to the next question!

I love cats, but I don't know about having one as a Great Beast. And dogs...
too nice. I'm not that nice. Wolves... maybe. Somehow I keep being drawn
to bears. If nothing else, I could really get into the idea of hibernation.

But with my luck I'd get a meerkat or something.

--
Micki: I worry about the Great Beast ascending, even though I
don't think we ever see this happening in the books. I don't need to
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to mathews55 at msn.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk