[LMB] What would you choose?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 19:16:18 BST 2019

If I had a spirit animal, it'd likely be a wolverine.  Not only is the
original *Red Dawn* my favoritest film of all time, (although I do like the
original script better than what got on to the screen; Milius has a lot to
answer for) but, like a wolverine, I:

Live alone

Live in a cold climate (at least four months out of the year around here,
Iowa does a fair old imitation of the Arctic)

Eat everything I can get my hands on

Have a nasty disposition (in my own defense, all I can say is that some of
the stuff I've been put through would have Mr. Rogers reaching for his
sidearm)

Not too fond even of my own species save in specific circumstances

Intolerant of fools.