[LMB] What would you choose?

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 21:17:44 BST 2019

Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I had a spirit animal, it'd likely be a wolverine.  Not only is the
> original *Red Dawn* my favoritest film of all time, (although I do like the
> original script better than what got on to the screen; Milius has a lot to
> answer for) but, like a wolverine, I:

ome years back, in a discussion not unlike this one -- "which
animal do you feel an affinity towards?" --  I mentioned that I felt
associated with dragons.  An acquaintance suggested that I reminded
him of a badger: generally amiable, hard-working, but *don't* intrude
on its territory without its consent.  I had to allow that there was
some truth to that remark.  There were other factors at the time:
relatively strong and tough for my size (though surely that's more
like a Narnian Dwarf?), in gaming terms having a Constitution score
high enough to get bonuses against disease and accelerated healing.
*That's* all gone now, but the personality stuff isn't much changed.

Joel