[LMB] kin Wolf?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 10:23:09 BST 2019

On Sunday, July 14, 2019, 09:05:33 PM GMT+9, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

Some people already have “wolf” personalities.  Demons don’t always have a choice on who they join.  I can see some problems when the person is too aggressive or has some other characteristics.
--
Micki: In theory, I think the gods would provide a match
that perhaps bends, but doesn't break. But then again,

I can see a wolfy personality being really happy to meet a fellow
wolf.

Just, if the question is, "If you have to choose" . . . well, it's
an interesting problem.

Micki