[LMB] souls and souls

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:09:25 BST 2019

Although the Bastard seems to somehow be composed of part of the Mother's
essence combined with a demon granted a human soul, the mere fact that He
is supposed to have arisen much later than the other four strongly suggests
that if there's a hidden unity among the Five, it's very well hidden indeed.

It seems likely (if there's any truth at all to the accounts we're given)
that the Gods were originally a single phenomenon that divided, but that's
not quite the same thing as unity.

Matt "at least we can discuss this intelligently, as opposed to the
Trinity" G.