[LMB] Seal and callings

catherine muir c_muir68 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 16:36:32 BST 2019

When thinking about a dratsabseal (my final choices were "we take what's left" and "what's left is Mine" as both could be read two ways, either as threat or as promise), I noticed that our discussion has centred around sorcerers and their demons,  but the Order's main job is the foundling hospitals.  Then I wondered, are the demons who escape into the world effectively as lost and in analogous positions to, the human foundlings? - which would make sense of the white god being patron of both. What do you think?