[LMB] OT? Diver Swims Alongside A Jellyfish That's As Big As A Human

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Jul 17 02:46:14 BST 2019

Holy massive tentacles, Batman!

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/16/742258585/diver-swims-alongside-a-jellyfish-thats-as-big-as-a-human

She wasn’t just any diver, either. One of the comments about this video on her show was “that can’t be in UK waters, to which my son commented, “You believe in Nessie, but this you don’t think could be ‘in UK waters’?”

Could Jole find anything like this in Sergyar waters? This is the sort of fantastical creature I’d expect to find there, or possibly on Barrayar from the exclusion zone. Would the Haut have developed anything like this?

I bet Monterey Bay Aquarium staff are jealous, but given what’s being found in the deepest canyons of Monterey Bay, there might be an equivalent discovery, less cute than the pink Opisthotheusis
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3125869/Scientist-considers-naming-unclassified-octopus-species-Adorabilis-overcome-big-eyed-cuteness-deep-sea-creature.html

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com