[LMB] Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:50:12 BST 2019

Today we send special birthday wishes to Harvey Fishman.

Harvey, I hope you have a wonderful day of fun and love.

And to help you celebrate, you will visit the Royal Shaman Fellowship.
Meet the Great Beasts being readied for transfer. See the great library,
spend some time listening to the choir (just be a bit careful of that, it
can have odd effects sometimes.)

And then Shaman Inglis kin Wolfcliff, and a few friends, will take you
on a comfortable cart ride through the local woods, to a special fishing
spot. You can fish, watch the local wildlife, share a few ales, enjoy a
sumptuous picnic, and just enjoy the tranquility.

The shamans will also chat with you about their special skills, and answer
any questions you may have.

Have a lovely, relaxing, happy birthday, Harvey!