[LMB] Demons as foundlings

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 03:44:28 BST 2019

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 12:36:49 AM GMT+9, catherine muir <c_muir68 at hotmail.com> wrote:

When thinking about a dratsabseal (my final choices were "we take what's left" and "what's left is Mine" as both could be read two ways, either as threat or as promise), I noticed that our discussion has centred around sorcerers and their demons,  but the Order's main job is the foundling hospitals.  Then I wondered, are the demons who escape into the world effectively as lost and in analogous positions to, the human foundlings? - which would make sense of the white god being patron of both. What do you think?
--
Micki: That's an interesting idea: demons as foundlings. And they take
a long time to grow, so it's very interesting that the Bastard's sect isn't

Micki