[LMB] Celebrations!!!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 18:16:03 BST 2019

Today we send big beautiful birthday wishes to Kate Soley Barton!

Kate, I hope your special day is full of birthday joy.

And to help with your celebrations, you'll be spending the day as Guest
of Honour at the Temple at Zangre.

Now, this might seem like an odd way to spend a special day, but there's
plenty of excitement there. All the pomp and excitement of wedding
celebrations, always fun to watch. And the choir is amazing, you'll hear
them singing with joy at weddings, and possibly in sad consolation at a
funeral; not such a happy event, but the decision of the sacred animals
is always good theatre.

There'll be fine dining with the Archdivine, a wonderful library to explore,
and some marvellous antiques and precious items given as gifts to the Temple.

A day of music, love, beauty and devotion. And fine food and good company.

Have a wonderful birthday, Kate.