[LMB] ot: Becky Chambers book on sale!

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Fri Jul 19 01:09:06 BST 2019

On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 11:00:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00),
<adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com> wrote:

>_A Long Way To A Small Planet_ [Wayfarers Book 1] is on sale for 1.99!
>
>https://www.amazon.com/Long-Small-Angry-Planet-Wayfarers-ebook/dp/B00ZP64F28
>
>https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-long-way-to-a-small-angry-planet-becky-chambers/1119952314
>
>I don't know about elsewhere, but this book is quite wonderful, so get it if you can.

As is the sequel, A Closed and Common Orbit.

And W00t!  There's a third book now..... Record of a Spaceborn Few.
--
age, n. That period of life in which we compound for the vices that we still cherish
 by reviling those that we no longer have the enterprise to commit. - Ambrose Bierce