[LMB] Not Right (long)

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Jul 19 13:51:49 BST 2019

This was originally going to be an OT rant but I seem to have found a tie in.
When Ivan is confronted by the Kitten Tree he says that’s not right. He sees it not as an offense against nature or God but as an offense against the kittens. Similarly, when he sees Rish, he says it’s not right if her body alterations were done to her against her will. He has a sense of what should be.
To get to my personal experience (this is why I was going to rant.) my granddaughter Elanor (actress, type 1 diabetic) lost her diabetes bag. The bag contains her insulin, syringes, emergency injection for if she loses consciousness by going low, candy so it won’t get that bad, and documentation showing what she’s eaten, what shots she’s had and the effect so the doctor can adjust her treatment. Her blue bag was shaped like a TARDIS. Here parents have gone back to every place they had been but it was not found. The only conclusion I have come to is that it was found and either taken or thrown away.
BTW, diabetic syringes, if I understand correctly, are not useful for the injection of illegal drugs.
Okay, this is something I don’t understand. Why would an adult take such a bag and what parent who’s child did would not turn it in? That’s just not right.

William A Wenrich