[LMB] Non-spoiler question about the new one

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:13:29 BST 2019

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 4:32 PM Karen Hunt <huntkc at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 11:04 AM Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> At the beginning of the new novella there's a map. (I love maps, I'm very
>> visual.)
>> And it's very handy for working out how everything fits together.
>>
> [some snippage]

> How do the two maps connect?
>>

> Well, now...
>
> Take a look at the list of creators of the map (the page before the map
> itself).
>
> Then go to https://chalion.fandom.com/wiki/Chalion_Wiki - title page will
> do.

Replying to myself here...

It's worth noting that the portions of my map outside the range that went
into the tale are not officially blessed.

Also, if you go into articles "Weald" and "Cantons" and "Cedonia" you will
see more details. If anyone has suggestions/improvements, or questions as
to how the choices for placement are made, this is a good place to work
things out. And it may well result in changes to the maps on the site.

Karen Hunt