[LMB] Not Right (long)

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Jul 20 14:11:54 BST 2019

If you check back a couple of years, you’ll find a rant from me about my granddaughters coats. They were going missing at school and never getting to lost and found.
If my sons had shown up with a new coat with someone else’s name in it, they wouldn’t have enjoyed the experience. (BTW: Elanor’s name and address are written on the inside of the bag.)
Am I reading too much into this and thinking that there’s less respect for private property that there used to be? Had my boys shown up with such a big , the conversation would have gone, “So you found it. Does that make it yours? Where did you find it? When did you find it? Did you tell anyone about it?” Maybe I’m just too old fashioned or maybe I had too many things taken by bullies as a child.

William A Wenrich