[LMB] OT: Oh My!

Aruvqan Myers aruvqan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 19:40:31 BST 2019

Sweet jumping Jesus ... I am trying to go mobile and use Thunderbird on
a USB stick drive, so off I toddle to download and set it up.

OK, not a problem, I get my 2 earthlink addys set up, and my mundane
google addy set up.

Now I am doing my Aruvqan addy set up.

Holy crap on a stick, did you know we have over twenty two THOUSAND
emails since 2011?!!!!!ELEVENTY1!

<whimper>

I think I haz some deleting to do! I didn't realize whatever settings I
had didn't delete deleted emails off the Gmail server ...

---