[LMB] Dark Brittanic Mills

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Jul 23 15:45:32 BST 2019

BTW, thank you all for confirming my original argument several times over: that Saruman was not, in his own mind, a villain, but a Prometheus figure. Except, of course, in his determination to do what he saw fit and to blazes with the cost to others.

His control-freakery and subservience to a greater Dark Lord, now, none of that was to his credit.