[LMB] TSK - Echoes, veering OT: into Good Omens

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 01:13:46 BST 2019

>Katherine Collett wrote:
>Someone has done a mashup of the children's Frog and Toad books with
Crowley and Aziraphale.  >See
https://www.etsy.com/eattoast/listing/709362132/aziraphale-and-crowley-are-friends-print

Thank you!  I love it.
I have downloaded the whole "Good Omens" TV series onto my new Kindle and
one of these days or weekends will probably watch the whole thing. (So far
I've only watched the trailer and the Behind the Scenes short.)  I meant to
do it last weekend but devoted that time to Penric and Desdemona instead.