[LMB] book pushers of the list, was TSK - Echoes

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:23:46 BST 2019

From: Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com>

someone on this list recced that story a while back...   it was a great
story.
i met 'kate shugak' through this list, too.
allow me to take this moment to extend my thanks to all the book pushers on
the list, you have saved me from many a tedious moment.
sylvia

Gwynne: Are you kidding? These people are as relentless as the pushers
of any other addictive substance. I have lost hours, DAYS, due to the
gentle urgings of these time-sink peddlars!
Ok, and yes, I've found some marvellous authors that way, but still....