[LMB] What makes a character irredeemable?

Royce Day sirtalen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 19:34:56 BST 2019

Okay, Dondo was just vile before, when he came on to Iselle at the
reception, and got his brother to screw Cazaril out of his ransom. I'm
pretty sure he hit peak Irredeemable when he arranged for Teidez' tutor to
be murdered, and then threatened to rape Iselle if she dared to say no
during her marriage ceremony.

That said, it's important to remember that Dondo got taken up by the
Bastard due to the delayed Death Magic that Cazaril performed. It's a
little ambiguous as to whether a properly performed Death Magic ritual wil
just work automatically, or the Bastard ignores the plea if the target
isn't awful enough in His opinion.

-Royce in MD

Matt G. asked: