[LMB] TSK - Going Home

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Jul 26 21:32:49 BST 2019

I’m reminded of a joke or short story about a n alien visitor to Earth who was doing the talk show circuit and was on at the same time as The Amazing Randi and accepted Randi’s offer to prove telepathy exists. He did so and stated that his grandparents could have done much better. When asked whether his species was losing the ability he replied, “No, it’s because of all the spam.”

William A Wenrich