[LMB] What makes a character irredeemable?

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com
Sat Jul 27 05:40:48 BST 2019

Dondo was based on one Pedro Girón Acuña Pacheco (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Girón_Acuña_Pacheco <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Gir%C3%B3n_Acu%C3%B1a_Pacheco>). The Wikipedia article is rather short (there is a reference to him in the Isabella article - she did not welcome him as a suitor).

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com