[LMB] What makes a character irredeemable?

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Jul 27 09:46:32 BST 2019

I think it was simpler than that, looking back. Like Joen of Jokona, Dondo would not let go. Martou, once dead went to the Father as I'm sure he expected ... probably primed to argue with the Father about the way that silly girl overturned all he, Martou, had done for Chalion, but  quite in keeping with his personality and expectations.

Dondo wasn't about to let any God get between him and his "I wanna! Right now!"