[LMB] What makes a character irredeemable?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 00:20:03 BST 2019

*mega-sigh*  Let's try doing this again, and not on my stupid phone.  I'm
not nearly as convinced as others seem to be that touch-screens are the hot
setup.

Every time we see Dondo in life, he's behaving like a giant horse's ass,
and his behavior upon his engagement and after would put any sane woman off
him for life.  (That said, I wonder how Iselle would have reacted had Dondo
reacted to the news of their impending marriage with utter weary
resignation?  "Ah, well, if I've got to, I've got to.  Marriage, like
death, is a debt we owe to nature, they say.  *long, weary sigh*  I suppose
things could *conceivably *be worse.")

Horseriver, OTOH, strikes me as a terribly tragic figure.